Personal Injury Attorneys Protecting Your Rights in Gloucester County
Residents of Gloucester County have relied on the attorneys at Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York to be at their side following a serious accident. Our firm's sole focus is personal injury law. Our practice is not about immediate settlements for minor injuries. We bring an aggressive approach that often sees our attorneys in courtrooms throughout the county, aggressively protecting the rights of the injured.
No One Likes an Aggressive Trial Lawyer Until They Need One
Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York: 1-800-609-7577
Results-Oriented Accident Attorneys Fighting For the Best Outcome
At Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York, our practice of filing personal injury claims and litigating lawsuits in trial includes:
- Car Accidents — If a fellow driver crashed into your car, take immediate action to protect your rights and hold them accountable.
- Truck Accidents — Dangers exist on Gloucester County roads when truck drivers choose to operate their vehicles while impaired or sleep deprived.
- Motorcycle Accidents — With the freedom of motorcycle riding comes the risk of serious spinal cord injuries when a car simply does not see you.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — A day of recreation on a boat, snowmobile or ATV in Gloucester County can turn dangerous and deadly because of negligent operators or manufacturers.
- Medical Malpractice — Medical professionals who do not comply with the most basic standards of care can commit surgical errors or cause birth injuries.
- Construction Site Accidents — Unsafe equipment, trench collapses and falling debris can result in a career ending because of a brain injury or serious burn from electrocution.
- Workplace Accidents — We have your best interests in mind when your Gloucester County employer's negligent actions leads to serious injury.
- Premises Liability — A lack of proper lighting or security can create dangerous conditions, resulting in serious injuries or death.
- Slip and Fall Accidents — A Gloucester County property owner may try to resolve a slip-and-fall claim before you retain an attorney. Resist that temptation and take action with one phone call.
- Amusement Park & Playground Injuries — Places meant for fun and relaxation can become hazardous because of faulty equipment or poorly maintained property.
- Dog Bites — A dog attack is anything but minor, resulting in serious physical and emotional scarring that requires compensation.
- Nursing Home Abuse — Trust placed in a Gloucester County nursing home to care for your loved one can be shattered following the discovery of abuse or neglect.
To arrange a free consultation to discuss your personal injury claim, please contact us today. We represent clients throughout Gloucester County and the state of New Jersey.