Contact the Personal Injury Attorneys at Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York
At the Camden County-based law office of Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York, we represent New Jersey residents injured in serious accidents. Putting your case in the hands of a less-experienced attorney who strives for a quick settlement only undermines your claim and minimizes the compensation you are entitled to.
No One Likes an Aggressive Trial Lawyer Until They Need One
Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York: 1-800-609-7577
Accident Attorneys Protecting Your Rights in Camden County
At Dansky | Katz | Ringold | York, we are seasoned trial lawyers who take personal injury claims to court. Our practice of helping Camden County residents victimized by negligence includes:
- Car Accidents — While you may not be at your best in making important decisions following a car accident, your first step should be protecting your rights by contacting an attorney at our Camden law office.
- Truck Accidents — Commercial truck drivers must adhere to strict industry regulations. When they fall short, you or a family member could suffer catastrophic injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Crashes often occur over claims of "not being seen." While you must take proactive steps, the negligence of a car or truck driver could lead to serious spinal cord injuries.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — From soft tissue to serious brain injuries, you can rely on our Camden County legal team to provide the help you and your family need following an accident involving a boat, RV, snowmobile or ATV.
- Medical Malpractice — The trust you place in a medical professional can be shattered if a deadly disease goes undiagnosed or your newborn child suffers a serious birth injury.
- Construction Site Accidents — Camden County construction workers put their safety on the line every day. Performing the most basic duties on a dangerous site with faulty equipment can create dangerous and deadly hazards.
- Workplace Accidents — At our Camden County law firm, we go beyond workers' compensation claims when our clients are injured at work due to an employer's negligence.
- Premises Liability — Property owners are responsible for ensuring a safe and hazard-free environment. When they fail in those responsibilities, you could suffer serious injuries.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents — Slipping on a wet floor may seem like a minor accident. However, the mishap could lead to serious injuries. You need to take immediate action in securing representation and protecting your rights.
- Amusement Park and Playground Injuries — A relaxing day off can become a tragic event when a poorly maintained roller coaster or faulty playground equipment causes a serious brain injury.
- Dog Bites — An attack from a dog can not only leave physical injuries and scarring, but also emotional trauma.
- Nursing Home Abuse — When Camden County nursing home staff act in a neglectful and abusive manner, we move quickly and aggressively to hold them responsible.
To arrange a free consultation to discuss your personal injury claim, please contact us today. We represent clients throughout Camden County and the state of New Jersey.