Michael S. Ringold Esq.
A firm partner, Michael S. Ringold, concentrates on Nursing home abuse; motor vehicle accidents; and premises liability.
Mr. Ringold graduated with honors from George Washington University in 1987, and received his J.D. in 1990, from Widener University School of Law. Mr. Ringold is admitted to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and before the United States District Courts for Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey and the United States Supreme Court.
He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and Camden County Bar Association. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice and The National Citizens' Coalition for Nursing Home Reform.
Mr. Ringold lectures frequently on nursing home abuse.
Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect
- Motor Vehicle
- Slip & Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1991
- Pennsylvania, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1990
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 1990
- George Washington University
- B.A., with Honors - 1987
- Major: Psychology
- Lecturer, Nursing Home Abuse
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- The National Citizens' Coalition for Nursing Home Reform, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member