Michael S. Dansky Esq.
As the founder of Dansky Katz Ringold & York, P.C., Michael S. Dansky, was admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1981.
Mr. Dansky obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rutgers College in New Jersey in 1978. He received his J.D. in 1981 from Rutgers School of Law in Camden, New Jersey
As a senior Partner, Mr. Dansky has handled negligence cases during his over 25 years of practice. He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Camden County Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Association of New Jersey and the American Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Negligence Cases
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1981
- Rutgers College, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of New Jersey, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member