Brian L. Katz Esq.
Brian L. Katz was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1958. He attended the State University of New York at Albany, graduating cum laude in 1979, and thereafter, entering Rutgers School of Law in Camden, New Jersey.
At Rutgers School of Law he was selected to be a member of the prestigious Moot Court Board.
Brian graduated law school in 1982 as one of two students in the State to secure the Stein Award.
Upon graduating law school and being admitted to the bar, Mr. Katz began a legal career as a Civil Trial Attorney, representing the injured victims of the negligence of others.
In 1994, Brian was recognized by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, as one of the approximate 3% of the attorneys in this State, to receive the title of Certified Civil Trial Attorney.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Civil Litigation and Trials
- 5% Municipal Court
- 5% Administrative
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1994
- New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1983
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1982
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Secure the Stein Award
- State University of New York, Albany, New York
- B.A. cum laude - 1979
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association